Worksite Traffic Management
CTF SUBSIDY: Subsidised rates for these courses is $945.00 = balance you pay $405.00
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
This is a level of MRWA accreditation will enable on-site personnel, such as supervisors, team leaders and project managers to make changes to Traffic Management Plans.
- Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years)
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
- Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport; driver’s licence)
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit [RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan]
- White Card or valid Blue Card.
- Effective 1/8/2021 MRWA Prerequisites.
The above listed pre-requisites plus:
Documentary evidence of at least 1 year’s practical experience in traffic management; or documentary evidence of at least 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance. Documentary evidence of experience must include the following:
- A completed signed SWMS used on a worksite by the applicant*
- Minimum 1 of the following: work docket, daily diary or pre-start documentation
- Details of a minimum of 3 worksites with details of supervisor with contact details to be verified
*Exemption from holding a current BWTM accreditation may be offered for employees working in Main Roads, Local Governments or other approving bodies with at least 3 years’ experience in traffic management, road safety, road construction/maintenance or road design that will be endorsing TMPs. Additionally they must have previously held BWTM accreditation.
Catering: Catering will be provided for this public training courses including continual tea, coffee, biscuits, Cup of Soup, morning tea and lunch. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
All Training Courses