Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) - 2 Days
Less CTF Subsidy – you pay (Perth Rate $135.00) (Albany, Kalgoorlie and Port Hedland $126.00)
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
This two day face to face course, provides participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management on West Australian (WA) roads. This training is mandatory in WA for anyone who will be selecting and implementing Traffic Guidance Schemes on the road network. Whereby erecting signs and devices for work on roads is part of their normal duties. Content includes Main Roads WA requirements, Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management and the Australian Standard.
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Pre Course Requirements:
- Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
Please Bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling activities.
All Training Courses