Worksite Traffic Management Renewal (1 Day)
Less CTF Subsidy – you pay $172.00 (Metro Rate)
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
- This course is applicable to existing Worksite Traffic Managers who are required to renew the MRWA Accreditation and active within the industry. This one day course will provide participants updates on the latest changes and requirements to MRWA, AGTTM and the Australian Standards. This course is valid for 3 years.
Participants must provide the following evidence at 3 working days prior to attending the renewal session:
Copies of the following:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. [White Card].
- Must hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management, RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
In addition the following must also be provided:
- Must bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc)
- All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
Certificates of accreditation (BWTM* and WTM); and
- Evidence of Statement of Attainments or USI transcript.
- SWMS, JSEA or equivalent risk assessment that you have used on a worksite and signed.
- Daily Diary signed by the participant or details of the TMP number, contractor, etc to be verified by Kelyn Training Services
- List of at least 3 worksites with full supervisor details for Kelyn Training Services to contact.
* Exemption from holding a current BWTM accreditation may be offered for employees working in Main Roads, Local Governments or other approving bodies with at least 3 years’ experience in traffic management, road safety, road construction/maintenance or road design that will be endorsing TMP’s. Additionally, they must have previously held a BWTM accreditation.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Catering: Catering will be provided for this public training courses including continual tea, coffee, biscuits, Cup of Soup and morning tea. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
All Training Courses