2 Days = DAYS 1 & 3 of the full skill set
Less CTF Subsidy – you pay (Perth Rate $135.00) (Albany, Kalgoorlie and Port Hedland $126.00)
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
This course will provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards and Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management.
- Occupational health and safety requirements.
- Operating a stop-slow bat.
- Operate a two-way radio for the control of traffic.
- Escape routes.
This Kelyn Training Services traffic management course covers both the National Unit of Competence and the Main Roads WA requirements.
Units of Competency:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- Current or previous valid driver’s licence. If you do not hold an Australian Drivers Licence please contact the office.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
All Training Courses