Traffic Controller Renewal (Renewal MRWA)

  Less CTF Subsidy – you pay $63.00 (Metro Rate)

“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”

Course Dates:

Course Information:

This course is for participants who currently hold MRWA Traffic Controller Accreditation and have been active in the industry over the preceding 12 months. This course provides participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice and Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management.

All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.

Pre-course requirements:

  • Participants to hold a Traffic Controller permit and Statements of Attainment or Vet Authenticated Transcript in:
  • RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat
  • RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
  • RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
  • White card or valid Blue Card. Please note that Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training.  Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
  • Valid Drivers license
  • Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence, etc.).
  • USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website or direct to
  • Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.  Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
  • Please bring hand protection (e.g. gloves) to the course.

New MRWA Industry Engagement Evidence Requirements from 1/8/2021

  • List a minimum of three worksites where you have undertaken traffic management duties in the previous 12 months (e.g. setting up signs/devices, controlling traffic, pedestrian management, etc.) Varifiable evidence;
  • a completed SWMS used on a worksite you have signed;
  • minimum one (1) of the following: documentation of a risk assessment or pre-start the you have participated in;
  • minimum one (1) signed daily diary of a worksite you have implemented or details of the TMP number, contractor, etc.
  • Verifiable Statement(s) of Attainment or USI Transcript; and
  • MRWA Accreditation evidence must also be provided.
If you are unable to obtain the Industry Engagement Evidence you will be required to complete a full 2 day course.


  • MRWA Certificate of Achievement
  • MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
Catering:  Catering will be provided for this public training courses including continual tea,  coffee, biscuits, Cup of Soup and morning tea. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on email
Share on print
Scroll to Top

December courses in
bwtm and tc skill set or
bwtm and tc renewal

50% off