Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (MRWA)
Less CTF Subsidy – you pay $262.00 (Metro Rate)
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
This 1 day Main Roads WA Re-Accreditation Course provides participants with updated information on the latest changes and requirements to prepare detailed Traffic Management Plans and Traffic Guidance Schemes. In accordance with and up to the planning level specified in AS1742.3 Part 3 – 2019 and the AGTTM. This course is delivered face to face.
This level of Main Roads WA accreditation is suited to existing Traffic Planners, Project Managers or Approving Officers.
Pre Course Requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least 10 days prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment or Authenticated Transcript (USI Portal) in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card] available @ Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management or Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan.
Effective 1/8/2021 you must provide the following physical evidence:
- Details of least three (3) TMPs that the applicant has prepared, endorsed or approved that have been implemented at a worksite. E.g Date, Site Address, Description of Works, TMP No and Supervisor/Contractor Details. This information will be verified.
- In addition evidence is required for trainer assessment.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Catering: Catering will be provided for this public training courses including continual tea, coffee, biscuits, Cup of Soups and morning tea. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
All Training Courses