Chainsaw AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
This one day course provides participants the knowledge and skills to safely operate a handheld chainsaw and maintain it in working condition.
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw.
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
Unit of Competency:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- Statement of Attainment
- Skills Card
Pre Course Requirements:
Fitness to Train/Work:
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must not be taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) that may impair judgement
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves). Participants must wear safety boots, long pants, long sleeved shirts. If you have your own PPE you may bring it with you. E.g. face shield and chaps.
All Training Courses