Basic Worksite Traffic Management & Traffic Controller (BWTM & TC)
Less CTF Subsidy – you pay (Perth Rate $195.00) (Albany & Kalgoorlie Rate $150.00) (Port Hedland Rate $166.00)
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
This three day course will provide participants with the theory and practical skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Control within Western Australia in accordance with Main Roads WA standards, the Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management and the Australian Standard. Participants will learn how to implement and setup Traffic Guidance Schemes and how to safely control traffic using a stop-slow bat.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
Pre Course Requirements:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Current or previous valid driver’s licence. If you do not hold an Australian Drivers Licence please contact the office.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
Catering: Catering will be provided for this public training courses including continual tea, coffee, biscuits, Cup of Soup and morning tea. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
All Training Courses