Advanced Worksite Traffic Management Training Course
Less CTF Subsidy – you pay $495.00 (Metro Rate)
“The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.”
This 5 day Main Roads WA Accreditation Course provides participants with the theory and practical skills required to design and prepare detailed Traffic Management Plans and Traffic Guidance Schemes. Including those in accordance with and up to the planning level specified in AS1742.3 Part 3 – 2019 and the AGTTM. This course is delivered face to face.
This level of Main Roads WA accreditation is suited to Traffic Planners, Project Managers or Approving Officers.
Upon successful completion, all participants will be issued with Main Roads WA Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) accreditation (valid for 3 years) and the following nationally recognised Statements of Attainment issued approximately three working days for Perth Metro. Regional training will take a little longer.
- RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process
- RIICWD503E Prepare traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes
Pre Course Requirements:
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
- Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence)
- Have good English literacy and reading skills as training will involve reading work instructions, interpreting traffic control diagrams, designing Traffic Management Plans, writing safety documentation and compliance audit reports.
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Hold or held a MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit. (RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan or equivalent unit of competence)
- White Card or valid Blue Card.
- You will need to provide Documentary evidence of at least 1 years’ experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance. This must include as a minimum either:
- A Letter or Third-Party Report from your employer detailing the type of work performed, or
- Details of a minimum of 3 worksites with details of supervisor contact details to be verified.
- A lap top is essential. It needs to have Office installed and access to the internet. Free WiFi is provided. If participants also have a drawing package installed, that they are familiar with, this may be advantageous for the course, but not necessary.
- Please bring a copy of the Australian Standards [AS1742.3 part 3 – 2019].
- Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management Parts 1 To 10 (either electronic or hard copy)
- Hi-Vis shirt or vest will be required for the site visit as part of the course.
Catering: Catering will be provided for this public training courses including continual tea and coffee, morning tea and lunch. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
All Training Courses