Traffic Controller Renewal
1. Must hold a White or Blue Card (CPCCOHS1001A).
2. It is compulsory to have a motor vehicle drivers licence which you are required to bring with you to the course.
3. Must have held a Main Roads WA permit and/or hold a Statement of Attainment (RIIOHS205A).
4. Must provide a TC Work Experience Form from the employer to confirm they have been actively working for the last 12 months in Traffic Control.
5. MUST bring to the course photo ID [eg, passport, drivers licence etc] and Blue or White Card.
NOTE: We cannot accept registrations without points 1 and 2.
To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform Traffic Controller duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia.
Course will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice.
All KTS traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
Statement of Attainment, MRWA Certificate of Accreditaton and MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of inclass theory.
Units 1 or 4, Building F
Welshpool Business Enterprise Centre
33 - 37 Murray Road South
WELSHPOOL WA 6106
1.00 pm - 3.30 pm