1. Managing teams and individuals.
2. Identifying and using key communication skills.
3. Improving employee motivation.
4. Effective delegation techniques.
5. Managing staff performance issues.
6. Applying leadership principles.
7. Managing interpersonal and intergroup conflict.
Please CLICK HERE to view more information about this course.
Certificate of Achievement (no expiry date).
$485.00 p/p (GST free)
Kelyn Training Services
Units 1, 2 & 4, Building F,
Welshpool Business Enterprise Centre
33 - 37 Murray Road South
8.00 am to 4.00 pm
1. Identify the key roles and
responsibilities of their position.
2. Apply the important people management
skills required to motivate, communicate
and delegate effectively.
3. Manage and resolve interpersonal and
4. Apply appropriate leadership skills to