Risk Management (National Unit RIIRIS402A)
This unit covers skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in work site operations.
* determine the risk management process;
* identify hazards;
* assess risk;
* identify unacceptable risk;
* identify potential actions;
* decide on action;
* implement or facilitate action;
* review the implementation of action;
* audit the risk management process; and
* complete records and reports.
The work in this unit relates to AS/NZS ISO 31000 Risk Management.
Statement of Attainment Certificate (does not expire).
Building F, Units 1 or 4,
Welshpool Business Enterprise Centre,
33 - 37 Murray Road South
WELSHPOOL WA 6106
8:00am - 4:00pm
The Risk Management course is the pre-requisite to a person attending the Advanced Worksite Traffic Management course.