Basic WTM & TC Renewals
1. Must hold a White or Blue Card (CPCCOHS1001A).
2. Must have held a Main Roads WA permit and/or hold Statement of Attainments (RIIOHS302A and RIIOHS205A).
3. It is compulsory to have a motor vehicle drivers licence which you are required to bring with you to the course.
4. Must provide a BWTM and TC Work Experience Form from the employer to confirm they have been actively working for the last 12 months in Basic WTM and Traffic Control.
5. MUST bring to the course photo ID [eg, passport, drivers licence etc] and Blue or White Card.
NOTE: We cannot accept registrations without points 1 and 3.
To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM and TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia.
Course will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice.
All KTS traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
Statement of Attainment (does not expire), MRWA Certificate of Registration, MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
Welshpool Business Enterprise Centre
33-37 Murray Road South
WELSHPOOL WA 6106
and Regional Areas
7.45am - 3.30pm