Traffic Controller (RIIOHS205A)
1. Must hold a White or Blue Card (CPCCOHS1001A). If you do not have a card you could do the course online with us. (Go to our home page and click Online Training.)
2. It is compulsory to have a motor vehicle drivers licence which you are required to bring with you to the course.
3. MUST bring to the course photo ID [eg, passport, drivers licence etc] and White Card.
NOTE: We cannot accept registrations without points 1 and 2.
KTS recommends persons also attend the Basic Worksite Traffic Management course.
1. To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
2. Operate a two-way radio for the control of traffic.
All KTS traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
Statement of Attainment, MRWA Certificate of Accreditation and MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of inclass and practical Log Book assessments.
Building F,Unit 1
Welshpool Business Enterprise Centre,
33 - 37 Murray Road South
Welshpool WA 6106
7.45am - 12.00midday