Content – JSA
RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
1. Plan and prepare for risk control.
2. Assess and identify unacceptable risk.
3. Identify, assess and implement risk treatments.
4. Complete records and reports, eg JSA / JHA or JRA.
Content – Manual Handling
By broadening the scope to “Manual Tasks” the current Code of Practice covers a wide range of workplace activities, practices and situations. Our 4 hour Manual Tasking course provides participants and organizations with contemporary “best practice” safety information that meet the current state and national standards.
- Manual Handling; tasks that require a person to lift, lower, push, pull, carry, move, hold or restrain.
- Manual Tasks
- Ergonomics – workplace design
- Housekeeping – impacts of poor housekeeping
- Correct lifting techniques and readiness for work
- Assistive devices and effective safety strategies
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
Job Safety Analysis – 8.00 am – 11.00 am
Manual Handling – 11.30 am – 3.30 pm
Duration: 7 hours
Price: $175.00 per person (GST free)
JSA – Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
Manual Handling - Certificate of Attendance
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,