i found the course to be extremely informative. The trainer gave us up to date information and an unbiased view of the traffic controllers industry. He was supportive of our plight as tc's and gave us encouragement at every turn. I look forward to resitting my AWTM in the near future. Thank you Kelyn.
Basic Worksite Traffic Management (RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan) 1 Day
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – 4pm
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $315.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: