The site for the training was clean and respectable. I enjoyed the course and came away knowing more than I did when I started. I really enjoyed how Garth my trainer was friendly, positive and very knowledgeable about the course.
Chainsaw and Pole Saw
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
- Prepare for trimming.
- Assess trees.
- Trim trees.
- Conduct operator maintenance.
- Statements of Attainment for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
- Photo ID.
Time: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person for both. $280.00 per person for Chainsaw only.
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: