Terrific course, well delivered. Thanks
Renewal of Traffic Control only
- Participants to hold a Traffic Control permit:
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop/slow bat.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures must have been completed prior to attending this traffic management training.
- Kelyn Training Services offer this RIIWHS20D unit every week. Please see our training calendar for dates.
- White card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Drivers license
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
- Statement of Attainment for RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
- TC = 11.30 am – 1.00 pm
- Practical Assessments = 1.30 pm – 4:00pm
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Price: $190.00 per person
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: