I found the course very informative it covered everything I needed to know and more and the lecturer delivered it in a manner easy to understand he covered everything diligently
Renewal of Worksite Traffic Management
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal session:
Copies of the following:
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Must hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management, RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
In addition the following must also be provided:
- A letter from the employer confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload letter.
- Must bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence etc)
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
* MRWA Certificate
* MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Session Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : Approximately 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: