It had been a while since my last Basic Traffic Management Training and I found Kelyn's training to be very informative and helpful to my work. Whilst I do not directly work on the road or road reserve, the knowledge assists me in ensuring that contractors operate in a safe manner.
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (2 days)
Includes RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems.
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Available through Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
- Kelyn Training Services run this Unit weekly. Please check our calendar for dates
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
* Statement of Attainment RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
* MRWA Certificate
* MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm each day
Duration : 15 hours [over 2 days]
Price: $650.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: