Overall good and efficient service. Accomodating with specific company requirements and organised information source when requiring information, certificates/tickets for past bookings and always helpful with information with regards to general training queries and bookings.
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management
MRWA require that as from 1 January 2017 people attending any Traffic Management training also need to complete RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours; you are required to complete this course prior to attending any Traffic Management training.
Includes RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems.
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment in:
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
* Statement of Attainment RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
* MRWA Certificate
* MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm each day
Duration : 15 hours [2 days]
Price: $650.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: