I can only say that the service I recieved at Kelyn was absolutly first class.
Renewal of Basic WTM only
- Participants to hold a Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit:
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan.
- White card.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Do you have problems reading and writing, please click on the following link https://quiz.llnrobot.com.au/ (a cost of $8.50 applies) complete the 30 minute online test and email your results to email@example.com. We will then provide you with feedback.
- MRWA require that as from 1 January 2017 people attending any Traffic Management training also need to complete RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours; you are required to complete this course prior to attending any Traffic Management training
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
- Statement of Attainment for RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments
- BWTM = 7.30 am - 11.30 am
- Practical Assessments = 1.30pm - to finish
Approximate Duration: 8 hours
Price: $190.00 per person
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: