The couse start on time and the instructor had a great knowledge of the subject he was teaching. I was able to check procedures and ask questions on my own jobs from what i was taught
Renewal of Basic WTM and Traffic Control
- Participants to hold a Basic WTM and Traffic Control permit:
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan and RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop-slow bat.
- Participants must have completed RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and work procedures.
- White Card.
- Current driver's licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Should you have problems reading and writing please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- MRWA require that as from 1 January 2017 people attending any Traffic Management training also need to complete RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours; you are required to complete this course prior to attending any Traffic Management training.
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM and TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
- Statement of Attainment for RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
- BWTM and TC = 7.30 am - 1.00 pm
- Practical Assessments = 1.30 pm - 4:00pm
Duration: 8 hours (approximate)
Price: $350.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: