i found the course to be extremely informative. The trainer gave us up to date information and an unbiased view of the traffic controllers industry. He was supportive of our plight as tc's and gave us encouragement at every turn. I look forward to resitting my AWTM in the near future. Thank you Kelyn.
Kalgoorlie - Basic WTM only
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Do you have problems reading and writing, please click on the following link https://quiz.llnrobot.com.au/ (a cost of $8.50 applies) complete the 30 minute online test and email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then provide you with feedback.
- MRWA require that as from 1 January 2017 people attending any Traffic Management training also need to complete RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over 5 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending any Traffic Management training.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.45 am – to finish [1 day]
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $345.00 per person (GST free)
Venue: Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre, Building 708, 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: